Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Harper & Brothers, 1952. Book club edition. 253 pp., photo section, octavo format in black cloth with orange spine decoration. Text is Nearly Fine with tight binding, no owner's name, almost no wear to cloth. Dust jacket is very bright and fresh with light edge-wear, a few short edge-tears. . Book Club (BCE/BOMC). Hardcover. Very Good/Dust Jacket Included.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Inno Dubelaar Books (CA)
- Seller Inventory #
- Hunter, J. A. & A.T. A. Ritchie (intro.)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Dust Jacket Included
- Book Club (BCE/BOMC)
- Harper & Brothers
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Inno Dubelaar Books
We describe conservatively and pack carefully. Any item that is found not to be as described can be returned for refund within 10 days. Please email in advance to notify us of any problem. Scans can be provided for any item.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Inno Dubelaar Books
We have been in business since 1996. We do not keep regular hours however any item can be viewed at your convenience if you are in the Toronto area. We enjoy meeting our customers.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- book club edition
- A generic term denoting a book which was produced or distributed by one of any number of book club organizations. Usually the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]