Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Hunger Games (2008) is a young-adult science fiction novel written by Suzanne Collins. It was originally published in hardcover on September 14, 2008 by Scholastic. It is the first book of the Hunger Games trilogy. It introduces sixteen-year-old Katniss Everdeen, who lives in a post-apocalyptic world where a powerful government called the Capitol has risen up after several devastating disasters.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
I feel this is a very overrated series. If Gale was a GAIL nobody would care about it. It also focused way too much on the violence.
This is a wonderful, exciting read full of suspense and will have you staying up all night reading it. I love this book. It shows me another world.
Easy read, great story. Now I have to read the next one!
Amazing story that makes you very involved in the book. Great characters.
- Catch and Release Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Hunger Games
- Collins, Suzanne
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Catch and Release Books
About the Seller
About Catch and Release Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.