Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Routledge & Kegan Paul, 1972. xxiii + 295pp; Shelf wear to edges and covers else a bright and tight copy; Edited by Michael Grieve and Alexander Scott; Poems in Scots and English;. Wraps. Fair/No Jacket. 12mo.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Weathered Stone Books (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE HUGH MacDIARMID ANTHOLOGY
- MacDIARMID, HUGH
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Routledge & Kegan Paul
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Weathered Stone Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Weathered Stone Books
In operation since 1982 as The Winding Stair Bookshop, Dublin until 2005. Then in USA as Wandering Star Books an online bookseller also conducting appraisals for private collectors and institutions. Now back in Ireland and living in beautiful Sligo with views of the Atlantic and selling online.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]