Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Vantage Press, 1958. First Edition. Hardcover. Fair Condition/No Dust Jacket. 83 pages. Ex-library with typical marks, soiled covers; taped spine; front hinge is broken; lightly yellowed pages but a good reading copy still. Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: Standard Weight. Category: Reference; Inventory No: 115314. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Easy Chair Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- How You Can Teach Johnnie to Read
- E.S. Metcalf
- Book condition
- Used - Fair Condition
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Vantage Press
- Date published
- BZDB23 NOISBN Reference; How You Can Teach Johnnie to Read ES Metcalf
Terms of Sale
Easy Chair Books
Returns are accepted up to 10 days after delivery if the book was not described accurately. We accept MC/Visa, checks, money orders, cash, and paypal.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Easy Chair Books
We have been in the book business for almost 7 years. We have over 30,000 books listed already with more waiting.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.