Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Platt & Munk Co., inc, New York, 1935. 5.75" X 4.5" in orange cloth with a paste-down on the front cover. Some wear, esp. lower corners; moderately soiled, but clean, tight and unmarked. Nifty full color illustrations. 60pp. [BA022]. 2nd Edition. Hardcover. Very Good/No Jacket.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- THE BOOK VAULT (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- HOW PETER RABBIT WENT TO SEA
- Graham, Duff
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- 2nd Edition
- Platt & Munk Co., inc, New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Books;
Terms of Sale
THE BOOK VAULT
Payment through Biblio by credit card or to us directly. All books are rerturnable upon notice within 10 days. We ship as quickly as possible after payment, often the same day.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Endicott, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About THE BOOK VAULT
We are independent booksellers located in "that other EDEN," the Southern Tier of NY. We have collections in several categories, especially, military history, art, ephemera, history, literature, poetry, etc. Customer service is our strong suit. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The double leaves bound into a book at the front and rear after ...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The paste-down is the portion of the endpaper that is glued to the inner boards of a hardback book. The paste-down forms an...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.