A Horse of Your Own
by Stoneridge, M. A
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Commonwealth Book Company, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Horse of Your Own
- Stoneridge, M. A
- Illustrated by Savitt, Sam (illustrator)
- Book condition
- Used - Good in Good dust jacket
- Quantity available
- Revised Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.s.a.
- Date published
- HORSES NATURE
- Bookseller catalogs
- Horse: General;
Terms of Sale
Commonwealth Book Company, Inc.
RETURN POLICY: Item is returnable for refund if not described accurately, IF notified within ten days of receipt. All books subject to prior sale. SHIPPING: USPS only. Standard shipping via Media Mail $3.50 + $1.00 for each additional volume. Other rates quoted upon request. INTERNATIONAL: USPS GLOBAL PRIORITY only (5-7 days if available). Otherwise, please request international rates.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]