Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Irolita Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Horse in Ireland
- Brian Smith
- Book condition
- New AS NEW
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Wolfhound Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Horses, History, Ireland, Irish History
- Bookseller catalogs
- Animals - Horses; Horses - History & Memoirs;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
Shipping every weekday via USPS Media Mail, from Niagara Falls, New York, or via Canada Post to Canadian customers.
I package carefully. Hardcovers and larger paperbacks are polybagged and boxed in double layer fitted cardboard. Very small paperbacks are polybagged and sent in padded mailers of appropriate size.
I try very hard to provide highly protective packaging for all items. However, customers are welcome to request additional layers of protection for collectible and/or fragile items.
Free bookmark included.
About the Seller
About Irolita Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]