Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London, UK.: New American Library, 1969. Browned pages. POSTED AT OUR STANDARD RATES FULLY INSURED! (UK ONLY). FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL FOR PHOTOGRAPHS AND FURTHER DETAILS. FROM A DEALER WHO TELLS YOU WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEIR TELEPHONE AND ADDRESS CONTACT DETAILS ARE.. Pictorial Card Cloth Spine. Good (BELOW AVERAGE)/No Jacket. Illus. by Cartoon Drawings Throughout.. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾". PAPERBACK.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookfarm (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Hopping Mad.
- William M. Gaines's
- Cartoon Drawings Throughout.
- Book condition
- Used - Good (BELOW AVERAGE)
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- New American Library
- Place of Publication
- London, UK.
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾"
Terms of Sale
Returns accepted within 30 days if book fails to meet description.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Former bricks and mortar stores now wholly online
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]