Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Bantam, 1983-01-01. Paperback. Fair . the edges of the cover are discolored; the spine of the book is creased; the spine is crooked; the cover is creased; the previous owner stamped their address on the inside of the book; the inner pages are tanned;
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Renee Scriver (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Hit Hard (Bantam War Book)
- David J. Williams
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Westminster, Maryland, U.s.a.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2010
WATERTOWN, South Dakota
Ask Seller a Question
About Renee Scriver
We offer complementary tea and coffee while you browse our great selection of new and used books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]