Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
1972. (MASSACHUSETTS). (GLOUCESTER). BABSON, John J. History of the Town of Gloucester, Cape Ann, Including the Town of Rockport. 350th Anniversary Edition. Introduction & Historical Review Joseph E. Garland. Gloucester, 1972. lxv, 610pp. Illus. Folding map. Fine in d/j. Reprint of the 1860 edition with addenda.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- George S. MacManus Company (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- History of the Town of Gloucester
- BABSON, John J
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Date published
- MAXX, LH
Terms of Sale
George S. MacManus Company
We accept VS or MC or we will hold for a check. Books may be returned with the original packing slip within 7 days. Domestic Shipping via UPS is $5.00 for 1st volume, $2.50 for each additional volume. International rates given upon request.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Bryn Mawr,, Pennsylvania
Ask Seller a Question
About George S. MacManus Company
Our inventory of over 45,000 catalogued titles focuses primarily on 18th and 19th century Americana with specialities such as Voyages and Travels, Local Histories, Indians and the West and the Civil War. Also included in our collection are English and American literary first editions, Limited Edition Club selections and Books about Books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The book is pristine and free of any defects, in the same condition as ...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.