A History of Monmouthshire from the coming of the Normans into Wales down to the present Time. COMPLETE SET IN TWELVE PARTS.
by Bradney, Sir Joseph
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket
Carmarthenshire, United Kingdom
Standard Delivery: 3 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Carmarthenshire Rare Books. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A History of Monmouthshire from the coming of the Normans into Wales down to the present Time. COMPLETE SET IN TWELVE PARTS.
- Bradney, Sir Joseph
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Mitchell Hughes and Clark
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Monmouthshire. Wales. Welsh. Bradney.Skenfrith. Abergavenny.Raglan.usk.
- Elephant Folio - over 15" - 23" tall
Terms of Sale
Carmarthenshire Rare Books.
All books sold as complete unless stated otherwise. Books may be returned within two weeks if not as described. We post three times a week using Royal Mail. Tracking is not available unless requested and will be at considerable extra cost.
About the Seller
About Carmarthenshire Rare Books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]