The History of The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales 1880 - 1965 - and Its Founder Accountancy Bodies 1870 - 1880
- Fine/Very Good
Standard Delivery: 10 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Dereks Transport Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The History of The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales 1880 - 1965 - and Its Founder Accountancy Bodies 1870 - 1880
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 1st Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Accountancy Institute
- Bookseller catalogs
- Law And Order; History and Politics; Industry And Commerce;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Dereks Transport Books
We accept payment in the following forms: Credit/Debit cards through Biblio website, Paypal or Cheque. we can request credit card payment through Paypal if required, or please send cheque for payment to: Mr.D.Lunn 7 Fieldway Ringwood Hants BH24 1QL
All Books sold subject to availability, Postage Extra at cost. Books over the 900g wieght limit will be subject to extra postage costs. Payment with order please.
Returns accepted with 14 Days if not as described, please notify us first. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Overseas Orders can be posted surface mail or airmail as requested. (Also at cost). Please note that surface mail can take up to 3 months.
NOTE:- 1st Edn. means 1st UK Edn. unless o/w stated.
- Personal data is held for our reference, and may also will be passed on to the appropriate postage/shipping company, in our case Royal Mail or Hermes are the most frequently used. This data will be restricted to Name, Address, Telephone Number and email address where needed to garrantee delivery of your purchase.
About the Seller
About Dereks Transport Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes: