Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- About Books, ABAC (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE HISTORY OF AMERICAN SAILING SHIPS
- Chapelle, Howard I
- Book condition
- NY: Bonanza, (ca. 1970). Reprint of the 1935 Norton edition.
- Naval History, Transportation, Marine History
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
About Books, ABAC
10 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 10 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About About Books, ABAC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A decorative design or illustration placed at the beginning or end of a ...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]