Histoire Des Mongols, Depuis Tchinguiz-Khan Jusqu'a Timour Bey ou Tamerlan. In Four Volumes.
by D'Ohsson, M. Le Baron C
- Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Dale Steffey Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Histoire Des Mongols, Depuis Tchinguiz-Khan Jusqu'a Timour Bey ou Tamerlan. In Four Volumes.
- D'Ohsson, M. Le Baron C
- Book condition
- second hand - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Reprinted in China
- Place of Publication
- Tientsin, China
- Date Published
- Small 8vo - over 7�" - 9�" T
- Bookseller catalogs
- Chinese History, Literature, and Institutions; World History;
- Small 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" Tall
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]