Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Minneapolis: Corroboree Press, 1986. First edition. Paperback. Fair. WILHELM, Richard [photography]. Paperback. Fair. Some wear to edges and corners; some rubbing/wear to covers; heavy creasing to bottom fore edge corner and vertical crease to back cover; soiling to bottom edge of covers; creasing to bottom edge of covers; some splaying to covers; thumbing/light crease to fore edge of pages; pages yellowing. SIGNED by both the author and photographer.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Horizon Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Hills Are Dancing
- WILHELM, Kate
- WILHELM, Richard [photography]
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Corroboree Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Horizon Books
Horizon Fine Used Books is located on Capitol Hill in Seattle, WA. Serving book lovers for more than 47 years, Horizon is Seattle's longest running independent used book store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- fore edge
- The portion of a book that is opposite the spine. That part of a book which faces the wall when shelved in a...[more]