Healing With Whole Foods: Oriental Traditions and Modern Nutrition
by Paul Pitchford
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Paul Pitchford is a teacher and nutrition researcher. In his healing work with individuals, he develops rejuvenative plans based on awareness and dietary practices. His early training, following ancient traditional practice, was primarily through apprenticeships and private instructions with masters of meditation and East Asian medicine. For more than three decades, he has applied the unifying wisdom of Far Eastern thought to the major dietary therapies available in the West to create a new vision of health and nutrition.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Wyrdhoard Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Healing With Whole Foods: Oriental Traditions and Modern Nutrition
- Paul Pitchford
- Book condition
- Used - Acceptable
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Edition Unstated.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- North Atlantic Books
- Place of Publication
- Berkeley CA
- Date published
- COMPLEMENTARY THERAPIES NUTRITION
- Bookseller catalogs
- Wellness/Healing; Nutrition, Food Medicine, Supplements; Eastern Healing Modalities;
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Wyrdhoard Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in Good or Very Good condition, although no...[more]
- Marginalia, in brief, are notes written in the margins, or beside the text of a book by a previous owner. This is very...[more]
- The heel of the spine.