The Haunting of Hill House; The Lottery; Come Along with Me; Life Among the Savages; Raising Demons, 5 Book Lot
by Jackson, Shirley
Standard Delivery: 10 to 22 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson is widely considered one of the best literary ghost stories published during the twentieth century. The novel has been adapted to film twice — in 1963 and again in 1999 — both times under the title The Haunting . The Gothic tale tells the story of socially repressed Eleanor Vance and three others who head to Hill House to partake in an experiment involving paranormal activities.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Take Five Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Haunting of Hill House; The Lottery; Come Along with Me; Life Among the Savages; Raising Demons, 5 Book Lot
- Jackson, Shirley
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Mystery, Fiction, Biography
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction; Mystery; Biography;
Terms of Sale
Take Five Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. International postage is based on books weighing 3 lbs. For lighter books, partial refunds are given.
About the Seller
About Take Five Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]