THE HANDY-VOLUME SHAKESPEARE VOL VIII, KING HENRY THE SIXTH- PART III, KING RICHARD THE THIRD, KING HENRY THE EIGHTH
by William Shakespeare
- very good
- Very Good
Blue Hill, Maine
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Andre Strong Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE HANDY-VOLUME SHAKESPEARE VOL VIII, KING HENRY THE SIXTH- PART III, KING RICHARD THE THIRD, KING HENRY THE EIGHTH
- William Shakespeare
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- London: Bradbury, Agnew and Co.
- Date published
- c. 1890
Terms of Sale
Andre Strong Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Andre Strong Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]