A Handbook for the Study of Book History in the United States
by Zboray, Ronald J. And Zboray, Mary Saracino
- near fine
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Chequamegon Book Company (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Handbook for the Study of Book History in the United States
- Zboray, Ronald J. And Zboray, Mary Saracino
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Center for the Book/Library of Congress
- Place of Publication
- Washington D.C.
- Date published
- Books, Book history, Book Historians
- Bookseller catalogs
- Books About Books;
- 6 x 9 1/4"
Terms of Sale
Chequamegon Book Company
Returns accepted on books not as described for full refund including shipping. Returns accepted on not wanted books allowing only for the cost of the book, not shipping. No refunds after 30 days.
About the Seller
About Chequamegon Book Company
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]