The Hand-Book of Games; Comprising new or Carefully Revised Treatises on Whist, Piquet, Ecarté, Lansquenet, Boston, Quadrille, Cribbage, and Other Card Games; Faro, Rouge at Noir, Hazard, Roulette; Backgammon, Draughts; Billiards, Bagatelle, American Bowls; Etc., Etc.
by Henry G. Bohn [Ed.]
- near fine
- Near Fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Evening Star Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Hand-Book of Games; Comprising new or Carefully Revised Treatises on Whist, Piquet, Ecarté, Lansquenet, Boston, Quadrille, Cribbage, and Other Card Games; Faro, Rouge at Noir, Hazard, Roulette; Backgammon, Draughts; Billiards, Bagatelle, American Bowls; Etc., Etc.
- Henry G. Bohn [Ed.]
- Book condition
- second hand - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Henry G. Bohn
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Evening Star Books
All items subject to prior sale.� Certain items and shipping to certain countries may exceed the standard shipping amounts.� Any shipping expenses incurred above the standard rate will be billed at cost. Payment is in US dollars.� Personal checks must clear prior to shipment (please allow 10 days).� Books may be returned within 15 calendar days of delivery for any reason, so long as we are notified of return within 10 days of delivery.� Return items must be well packaged and fully insured and must be returned in same condition as sold. Any book described as a First Edition is also a First Printing unless otherwise indicated.
About the Seller
About Evening Star Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]