Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Laura Books (AU)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Gulf Coast Stories
- Caldwell, Erskine
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Pan Books
- Place of Publication
- Great Britain
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biographical, Biography, Autobiography;
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Please ensure you have read the book or item description before ordering and understand its condition. Images , if provided, form part of the description. Request for images not provided or extra images of the item are encouraged.
About the Seller
About Laura Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.