Ground-water contamination: Problems and remedial actions (Environmental Geology Notes)
by David E Lindorff
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Illinois State Geological Survey, January 1977. Trade . Good. Good Staple-bound Softcover. Light to moderate soiling and shelfwear to covers. Pages clean and tight in binding. Pictures available upon request. A locally owned, independent book shop since 1984.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Jane Addams Book Shop (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Ground-water contamination: Problems and remedial actions (Environmental Geology Notes)
- David E Lindorff
- Book condition
- second hand - Good
- Quantity available
- Illinois State Geological Survey
- Date Published
- January 1977
Terms of Sale
Jane Addams Book Shop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About Jane Addams Book Shop
We are a locally owned, independent bookstore that has been in business for more than twenty-five years. With more than 70,000 titles in our shop we have a number of very well-stocked sections that span fifteen separate rooms on three floors.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.