Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Ground Beneath Her Feet is a novel written by Salman Rushdie. Published in 2000, it is a variation on the Orpheus/Eurydice myth with rock music replacing Orpheus' lyre. The myth works as a red thread from which the author sometimes strays, but to which he attaches an endless series of references. The novel has also been turned into a major new performance work combining music and film that premiered at the inaugural Manchester International Festival in England on 29 June 2007.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Nothing Like A Good Book (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Ground Beneath Her Feet
- Rushdie, Salman
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- First Edition, First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Henry Holt & Co
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.S.A.
- Date published
- ENGLAND FICTION INDIA NEW YORK
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Author R;
Terms of Sale
Nothing Like A Good Book
TERMS OF SALE: We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, PayPal, American Express, checks drawn on a U.S. bank in USD, Money Orders and Traveler Checks. Please make checks payable to: Charles Spataro SHIPPING: I will ship orders paid by cashiers check/money order within 48 hours. Orders paid with PayPal shipped within 48 hours of receipt of confirmatim. Orders paid with personal check will be held for 10 days before shipping. Within the USA the shipping and handling charge is $4.00 for media rate (old book rate) or $7.75 for priority mail for first book and $2.00 per additional book. International buyers pay $37.45 except Ca3nada customers ($26.90). Insurance available at cost. RETURNS: Books returnable within 10 days with prior approval and in same condition as received. ALL BOOKS ARE PACKED CAREFULLY FOR SHIPMENT. ALL DUST JACKETS WRAPPED IN BRODART PROTECTIVE MYLAR COVER.
About the Seller
About Nothing Like A Good Book
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]