Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Koster's Collectible Books
Thank You for your order!! All titles subject to prior sale. We ship in boxes, all carefully packed. PAYMENT:Money order, Paypal. NY residents please add 8.625% sales tax. SHIPPING: USPS 4th Class Bookrate, $3.99 1st book, each additional book $1.00. Priority mail $13.85 1st bk, $2 each additional. International shipping is at cost. Call/fax/e-mail to hold. All dust jackets are covered in protective plastic. Orders processed promptly!!Returns are accepted within two weeks of purchase, and must be returned to us at the buyers expense, in the same condition in which it was received, carefully packed.
About the Seller
About Koster's Collectible Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.