Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London, Smith Elder, 1911;. Hardback. In two volumes, Volume Two only. Good+ 404pp with tissue guarded frontis Maps and Plans. Light fox marks to prelims Attractive Bookplate on front pastedown. Red covers with bright gilt title & medalion motif on the front , gilt title on spine. Foredge untrimmed. "Story of Wellington's struggle ith Napoleon's power." Top edge gilt. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Prices exclude Post. Books shipped on receipt of payment, unless required urgently, when alternative arrangements can be made. Preferred method of payment outside U.K. is by Credit Card through Biblio or Paypal but both U. S. dollars and Euros are acceptable. U.K. cheques only please (bank charges on non U.K. cheques cost an arm and a leg to cash). Money orders in pounds sterling are also acceptable Photographs / scans of any book are available on request. Returns, within 21 days, for any reason. are acceptable
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Wheen O'Books
On line book shop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- top edge gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]