Goofy Mrs. Goose
by Potter, Miriam Clark
- Near Fine in Very Good DJ; 2 small chips at top edge of dj; all else-clean, tight, & attractive; dj protected by new Mylar w
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Nearly perfect copy of the title.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Rosebud Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Goofy Mrs. Goose
- Potter, Miriam Clark
- Miriam Clark Potter
- Book condition
- New Near Fine in Very Good DJ; 2 small chips at top edge of dj; all else-clean, tight, & attractive; dj protected by new Mylar w
- Quantity available
- First edition
- J.B. Lippincott Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- children's literature
- Bookseller catalogs
- children's literature;
Terms of Sale
Books must be returned within 7 days of receipt in the "same as shipped" condition for a refund. Shipping charges will not be refunded. Money Orders, business checks, or credit cards processed through Biblio accepted as payment.
About the Seller
About Rosebud Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.