GONE ARE The DAYS
by Kane, Harnett T
- VG+/VG (short closed tear on front panel with tape reinforcement on dj verso).
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Tavistock Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- GONE ARE The DAYS
- Kane, Harnett T
- Red cloth spine with marbled paper-wrapped boards. Dust jacket
- Book condition
- second hand - VG+/VG (short closed tear on front panel with tape reinforcement on dj verso).
- Quantity available
- 1st edition
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Tavistock Books, ABAA
Customer Satisfaction guaranteed, and all items guaranteed as described. Returnable for any reason w/i 7 days; prior notice requested and appreciated.
Cash with order. Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Paypal, Wire Transfer, Money Order, or personal check. Payable in US dollars against a US Bank. Credit card orders are shipped only to the billing address of the cardholder. �
CA sales tax applied on orders shipped within the state, unless valid resale license supplied.Trade courtesy based on ability to reciprocate.
Orders shipped USPS, Insured. Shipping & insurance (w/i US): $5.50 for 1st book of an order [Media Mail]; $2.00 for each subsequent. Oversize volumes a bit extra. Priority Mail beginning @ $12.50. Overseas orders shipped via airpost insured @ cost unless other arrangements made. Other shipping means (e.g., UPS or FedEx) available; please inquire for rates. Best to call to reserve.
For our CA customers- the CA Franchise Tax Board requires us to collect CA sales tax on all purchases shipped within the state. This appropriate amount will be added to your transaction total when the order is processed.
All descriptions copyright Tavistock Books; unauthorized use is prohibited and violations will be prosecuted to the full extent allowed by statute.
About the Seller
About Tavistock Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- A book in slightly better than Very Good Condition with a Very Good Condition dust jacket. Very Good Condition indicates a used... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]