Golf: A Complete History of the Game, Together with Directions for Selection of Implements, the Rules, and a Glossary of Golf Terms
by Horace Hutchinson
- Very Good +
Waccabuc, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Appledore Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Golf: A Complete History of the Game, Together with Directions for Selection of Implements, the Rules, and a Glossary of Golf Terms
- Horace Hutchinson
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Quantity available
- The Penn Publishing Company
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- rare golf books, rare Horace Hutchinson
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Appledore Books, ABAA
All books are offered subject to prior sale. Materials are returnable within 1 week of receipt provided prior notice is given.
About the Seller
About Appledore Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.