Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Glide Path is a novel by Arthur C. Clarke, published in 1963. Clarke's only non-science fiction novel, it is set during World War II, and tells a fictionalized version of the development of the radar-based ground-controlled approach (called "ground-controlled descent" in the novel) aircraft landing system. It is based on Clarke's own wartime service with the Royal Air Force, during which he worked on the GCA project.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- James Gustafson (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Glide Path
- Clarke, Arthur C
- Mass Market Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- 1st Thus
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- XDCX, XJGX, WWII, AIR FORCE, CLARKE
Terms of Sale
All U.S. orders are shipped from Blaine Washington to prevent any customs problems. Returns accepted for full refund within 30 days of receipt. All books are shipped in protective bubble wrap.
About the Seller
About James Gustafson
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- An abbreviation for otherwise
- 1st thus
- Indicates that this is not the first appearance of a book in print, but that this is the first appearance in a substantially...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]