The Glass Mountain and Other Arabian Tales
by Larson, Jean Russell
Standard Delivery: 10 to 22 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- after-words bookstore (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Glass Mountain and Other Arabian Tales
- Larson, Jean Russell
- Cooke, Donald E.
- Book condition
- Used - Good +
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Library Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Macrae Smith Co
- Place of Publication
- Philadelphia, PA
- Date published
- CHILDREN'S CLASSICS ARABIAN TALES
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Books; Children's Classics;
Terms of Sale
We accept Visa, MC, AMEX, and checks in USD only. Payment is due in full before shipment. Shipping cost: $5.50 media mail in the continental U.S.A. for 2 books or less. After that, $.50 for each additional book. Priority mail is based on size and weight of book. Cost starts at 10.00 but will be adjusted for smaller books that fit into Priority Mail boxes and envelopes. Oversized and/or heavy books may cost more. UPS/RPS or Fedex available at additional cost upon request. All shipments to Mexico or Canada over four (4) pounds is subject to rate increase. Returns will be accepted on a limited basis. If any item arrives and is not in the condition described on Biblio, or is not the edition listed on the website, we will refund both the item and shipping both ways - upon receipt of the return package. Otherwise, our used book sales are final.
About the Seller
About after-words bookstore
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.