GETTYSBURG - CULP'S HILL & CEMETERY HILL
by PFANZ, HARRY W
- G/VG- LIGHT WEAR. SOILING TO PAGE EDGES. Pages: 507.
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Vintage-Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- GETTYSBURG - CULP'S HILL & CEMETERY HILL
- PFANZ, HARRY W
- PHOTOGRAPHS & BATTLE MAPS
- Book condition
- Used - G/VG- LIGHT WEAR. SOILING TO PAGE EDGES. Pages: 507.
- Quantity available
- UNIV. OF NORTH CAROLINA
- Place of Publication
- CHAPEL HILL, NC.
- Date published
- PREV. OWNER BOOKPLATE ON FRONT PASTE-DOWN. LIGHT WEAR TO DJ. TEXT, BLOCK CLEAN, BINDING TIGHT., MILITARY HISTORY, AMERICAN CIVIL WAR, RICHARD S. EWELL, OLIVER O. HOWARD, STONEWALL BRIGADE, 0807821187
Terms of Sale
Please indicate your preferred shipping method! Orders within the continental USA are shipped via Priority Mail, unless otherwise arranged by you. We can also ship via USPS Media Mail (Book Rate) (uninsured). For international shipments, we can ship via International Priority and First Class. All credit card orders will be shipped right away via your requested shipping method. If no shipping method is requested, we will ship via Priority Mail (US Only). Washington state residents MUST add sales tax as per your local rate. All shipments are packed as carefully as possible. Larger books will cost more to ship Returns: You must notify us and return the book to us within 10 business days to receive a refund, with the item the same condition as when shipped. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The paste-down is the portion of the endpaper that is glued to the inner boards of a hardback book. The paste-down forms an...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]