Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, NY: Britton, 1918. 1st Edition. HB. Very Good/None. 8vo. Thelma Gooch. A tale of a young womanÕs patriotic fervor and her love for a soldier during WWI. Full bound in navy cloth with gilt decoration and gilt titles to front cover and spine. Clean tight copy no marks other than a gift inscription on ffep. only three parts of the DW remain and are kept with a review of the book. Not ex-library, not remaindered, not modern print-on-demand.Shelved in clean smoke-free environment. Shipped in a box, not a loose plastic envelope and always shipped with confirmation/tracking..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Ballard Book Barn (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- GeorginaÕs Service Stars
- Annie Fellows Johnston
- Thelma Gooch
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date published
- Young Adult
Terms of Sale
Ballard Book Barn
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2013
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]