Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Bobbs-Merril Co.. Fair with no dust jacket. 1952. Hardcover. First edition. No highlighting or underlining. Spine reinforced with library tape. Back card pocket. Cover edges rubbed. ; Ex-Library .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Footnotes Bookshop (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- GEORGE DEWEY: VERMONT BOY
- Long, Laura
- Book condition
- Used - Fair with no dust jacket
- Bobbs-Merril Co.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Full refund offered for books returned within 10 days.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Footnotes Bookshop
Footnotes Bookshop is located in the beautiful bluegrass of Kentucky. We have 25,000 in stock used and out of print books, and are capable of locating millions more. We look forward to locating and providing you with all your used book desires. Send us an e-mail, or give us a call.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]