Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Freiburg: C A Wagners Universitats-Buchdruckerei, 1905. 220 x 143 mm. Near Fine. Offprint from Berichten der Naturforschenden Gesellschaft zu Freiburg i.B, Band XVI, September 1905, Seite 18-67. In near fine condition in printed paper wrappers, a couple of marks and stamp to upper cover, internally very fresh. Near Fine 1905
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Modern First Editions Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Geologishe Beobachtungen in den Alpen
- G Steinmann
- 220 x 143 mm
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- C A Wagners Universitats-Buchdruckerei
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Modern First Editions Ltd
30 day return guarantee, no quibble with full refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2013
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Ask Seller a Question
About Modern First Editions Ltd
Modern First Editions (shortly to rebrand as Christian White Rare Books) buys and sells great books and manuscripts in the best condition we can find them. We love manuscripts, annotated books and association copies. We serve collectors of all ages, means and taste, and have built relationships with libraries and librarians in the UK, the USA and across the world. We all need books!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A copy of an article or reference material that once appeared in a larger publication.
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]