Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Wild Hills Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Genealogy of the Allen Family from 1568-1882
- Allen, William (compiler) (Revised by Joshue Allen)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- New England Historic Genealogical Society
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Wild Hills Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Wild Hills Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]