Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Eugene, OR: Axolotl Press, 1991. Octavo, cloth. First edition. 900 copies printed of which this is one of 300 numbered clothbound copies signed by Rusch and introducer Dean Wesley Smith. The author's first book. 1992 Hugo nominee for best novella. A fine copy in fine dust jacket. (#4378)
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
L. W. Currey, Inc.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2007
Elizabethtown, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About L. W. Currey, Inc.
We buy and sell rare, fine and collectible first edition books, magazines, letters and manuscripts in all fields of popular fiction, with an emphasis on science fiction, fantasy and utopian literature from the earliest times to end of the twentieth century. We are open to the public by appointment only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]