Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
French painting, early and mid-nineteenth century (The Hermitage catalogue of Western European painting)
by V. N Berezina
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Johnson reprint, 1983. Hardcover. Very Good/Good. Folio - over 12 - 15" tall. Dustwrapper faded andf slightly worn. Small neat ink inscription on front endpaper.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Judd Books (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- French painting, early and mid-nineteenth century (The Hermitage catalogue of Western European painting)
- V. N Berezina
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Johnson reprint
- Place of Publication
- New York, Ny
- Date Published
- Folio - over 12 - 15" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About Judd Books
Judd Books has been bookselling for over 25 years. We aim to accurately describe the condition of each book and pack them carefully so they arrive in the same condition.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,... [more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is... [more]