Foxfire 2: ghost stories, spring wild plant foods, spinning and weaving, midwifing, burial customs, corn shuckin's, wagon making and more affairs of plain living.
by Wigginton, Eliot
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Foxfire 2: Ghost Stories, Spring Wild Plant Foods, Spinning and Weaving, Midwifing, Burial Customs, Corn Shuckin's, Wagon Making and More Affairs of Plain Living The "Foxfire" books began as a student-produced magazine in 1966 that contains stories and interviews from elders in their rural Southern Appalachian community. The books are anthology collections of material from The Foxfire Magazine , edited and published by Eliot Wigginton.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- BookRanger (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Foxfire 2
- Wigginton, Eliot
- Softcover. Glued binding is square and tight. Block and pages are clean and unmarked.
- Book condition
- second hand
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Anchor/ Doubleday
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
This is because we do not buy books blindly in mass purchases. All of our books are hand-picked for such qualities as condition, subject matter, scarcity, and overall appeal. On rare occasions, a book's physical condition may fall below our normal standards, due to scarcity of the particular title or edition. In any case, we make every attempt to use only the descriptive terms which accurately depict the particular book offered for sale.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [more]
This Book’s Categories
- Art, Photography & Architecture Art Movements Arts & Crafts
- Countries & Cultures North America United States Americana
- Countries & Cultures North America United States South
- History Western History United States History
- Hobbies & Crafts DIY & How To
- Hobbies & Crafts Handicrafts
- Home & Garden Homes & Houses
- Home & Garden Gardening & Horticulture
- Mythology & Folklore
- Nature Agriculture
- Social Sciences
- Business, Economics & Industry Industry Energy Industry Alternative Energy
- Sports & Games Outdoors
- Science & Technology