by Wigginton, Eliot (editor)
Sylva, North Carolina
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Foxfire 2: Ghost Stories, Spring Wild Plant Foods, Spinning and Weaving, Midwifing, Burial Customs, Corn Shuckin's, Wagon Making and More Affairs of Plain Living The "Foxfire" books began as a student-produced magazine in 1966 that contains stories and interviews from elders in their rural Southern Appalachian community. The books are anthology collections of material from The Foxfire Magazine , edited and published by Eliot Wigginton.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
City Lights Bookstore
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express bank cards plus PayPal, money orders or checks in U.S. funds. Libraries invoiced with a purchase order. North Carolina residents please add 7% sales tax or provide a tax exemption ID number. Expedited and international shipping charges will be quoted with confirmation of the order. Digital photo available of any book cover, simply call us (828-586-9499) or email. Dust jackets can be enclosed in a mylar cover for a fee of $3.98 per volume.
About the Seller
About City Lights Bookstore
This Book’s Categories
- Art, Photography & Architecture Art Movements Arts & Crafts
- Countries & Cultures North America United States Americana
- Countries & Cultures North America United States South
- History Western History United States History
- Hobbies & Crafts DIY & How To
- Hobbies & Crafts Handicrafts
- Home & Garden Gardening & Horticulture
- Mythology & Folklore
- Nature Agriculture