Fournier: The Compleat Typographer - 1st Edition/1st Printing
by Hutt, Allen
- Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Summerville, South Carolina
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books Tell You Why, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Fournier: The Compleat Typographer - 1st Edition/1st Printing
- Hutt, Allen
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Rowman and Littlefield
- Place of Publication
- Totowa, NJ
- Date published
- Collectible Rare Out-Of-Print, Cons Betty Anderson, Printing Art Typography Publishing, Typeforms Fonts Lettering Typefounders
- Bookseller catalogs
- Books On Books;
Terms of Sale
Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Shipping after receipt of payment. S.C. residents agree that 7.5% Sales Tax will be added to their invoice. The whole purchase cost (incl. shipping & handling) will be refunded if listing is inaccurate or shipment is damaged. Returns need to be authorized prior to their shipment within 14 days of your receipt.
About the Seller
About Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]