An Finn-Dai ( The Fair God )
by Lew Wallace (Translated by Micheal O Griobhtha)
- Very Good +/Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Baile Atha Cliath (Dublin) Ireland: Oifig Diolta Foillseachain Rialtais, 1935. Book. Very Good +. Hardcover. 1st Edition. First Edition. First printing pp. 723. A very good copy plus in original blue boards, title in black to spine and front panel, Small 'School Mhuire' ownership stamp to front end page, else a clean tight copy in a very good jacket with light chipping and wear to the extremities, jacket still bright. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Kelleher Rare Books (IE)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- An Finn-Dai ( The Fair God )
- Lew Wallace (Translated by Micheal O Griobhtha)
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good +
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 1st Edition
- Oifig Diolta Foillseachain Rialtais
- Place of Publication
- Baile Atha Cliath (Dublin) Ireland
- Date Published
- An Finn-Dai ( The Fair God ),FIRST EDITION,Lew Wallace (Translated by Micheal O Griobhtha)
- Bookseller catalogs
- Irish Language;
Terms of Sale
Kelleher Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2011
Ask Seller a Question
About Kelleher Rare Books
Modern Literature, Irish, English, American,Modern first edition, first print signed fiction historical fiction, literary fiction, children's books, sci-fi, crime fiction fantasy fiction.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]