Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Avenue Victor Hugo Books LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Fine Books
- Alfred W. Pollard
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Cooper Square Publishers
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York
- Date published
- Reference; Literature; Bibliography; Books about books; Literature
- Bookseller catalogs
- Books about books;
Terms of Sale
Avenue Victor Hugo Books LLC
Upon receipt of an inquiry, books may be held up to five days pending confirmation of payment. There are no dealer discounts and no third party drop shipping. Payment may be made by credit card through Biblio.com, or directly to Avenue Victor Hugo via PayPal or by check. We send an invoice from the PayPal site for customer payment. Orders paid by check will be held for bank confirmation. Returns are accepted, in the original condition, within 30 days. We do not invoice or bill to businesses, institutions or libraries. Residents of Massachusetts pay 5% sales tax on all purchases.
About the Seller
About Avenue Victor Hugo Books LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]