Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Somersworth: New Hampshire Publishing Co., 1973. First Edition. Trade Paperback. Good/No Jacket as Issued. Photographs By Fred Bavendam. Walks, day hikes, and backpacking trips in New Hampshire's White Mountains. Binding tight. Spine sunned and boards lightly rubbed, otherwise in very good condition. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hermit Hill Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Fifty Hikes
- Doan, Daniel
- Photographs By Fred Bavendam
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket as Issued
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- New Hampshire Publishing Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- New Hampshire, Outdoors, Nature
- Bookseller catalogs
- Nature / Animals; Sports, Outdoors;
Terms of Sale
Hermit Hill Books
Terms: We accept VISA/MasterCard, personal checks, and money orders. We DO NOT accept PayPal. Shipping costs are $3.50 for confirmed media mail and $6 for confirmed priority ($1 for each additional book/volume). Please ask for shipping costs on international orders. Return Policy: Books may be returned for any reason. If you are returning a book, please notify us by phone or by e-mail within 48 hours of receipt of book. Books must be returned within 10 days of receipt and in the same condition as when sold. Please note, shipping charges will be refunded only if we made an error in description.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Hermit Hill Books
Hermit Hill Books is a brick-and-mortar store, located in Poultney, Vermont, home of Green Mountain College. We have a large collection of used, out-of-print, collectible books. Our "staff" includes Harriet, a large, friendly white-and-calico cat, and Tucker, a knowledgeable Welsh Corgi. Shop hours are Tuesday - Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Member of the Vermont Antiquarian Booksellers Association (VABA).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]