Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Kendal:: Westmorland Gazette,, 1966. First edition. Cloth. Good in Fair DJ. Cover bowed. Mildew to cloth. Dj rather tattered.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Wainwright, A
- Book condition
- Used - Good in Fair DJ
- First edition
- Westmorland Gazette,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel and Adventure; Travel Writing;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since:
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Mildew is an all-too-common affliction that plagues books and erodes their collectibility, value and preservation. A fungus...[more]