Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, Roaring Brook Press, 2012, hardcover, 280 pp, First Edition stated, First Printing by numberline, New. Straight, tight and clean with no wear or markings in new unclipped dustjacket bearing original price. A young boy gains the trust of a mysterious zoo visitor but when she asks for an important and potentially dangerous favor he discovers that friendship also bears responsibilities. Illustrated throughout with drawings by Stephanie Graegin, illustrated endpapers.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- West of Eden Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Don't Feed the Boy
- Latham, Irene
- Book condition
- New New
- Jacket condition
- New, Unclipped, with original price
- Quantity available
- First Edition stated, First Printing by numberline
- Animals; Fiction; Friendship; General; Juvenile Fiction; Social Issues; Zoos
Terms of Sale
West of Eden Books
Shipping rates are based on packages weighing up to 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds). Heavier items and sets of books will incur higher shipping charges. All books are packed carefully using bubblewrap and extra protection when warranted.
About the Seller
About West of Eden Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]