Fatal Decision: Anzio and the Battle for Rome
by D'Este, Carlo
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: HarperCollins, 1991 1st ed. 566pp. illus. hardback tall 8vo: Good+ in a Fine dj in Brodart poly cover [text is age browned; edges are age foxed; else a clean, complete & tight copy]
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Auldfarran Books, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Fatal Decision: Anzio and the Battle for Rome
- D'Este, Carlo
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- 1991 1st ed.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- New York: HarperCollins
- Place of Publication
- New York
- This edition first published
- June 1991
- WORLD WAR II TWO SECOND ITALIAN CAMPAIGN
- Bookseller catalogs
- World War Two;
Terms of Sale
Auldfarran Books, IOBA
We accept all the usual credit cards via the Biblio site and will hold books for customers' checks or money orders in U.S. funds. Shipping via 4th class mail in the USA is usually only $4.59, depending on the weight of the package. Fast priority mail (often 2-3 days) is at least $7.99 depending on weight. Any other service, including all international shipments and invoiced library purchase orders, is priced at packing & postage cost. We will invoice libraries providing purchase orders. We must charge Georgia residents 8 percent state sales tax on all subtotals (including shipping). Customer satisfaction with their books is always guaranteed. Returns are accepted with advance notification. E-mail if you would like to see an image of the book. For overseas customers, please note that shipping rates have skyrocketed, but if you are interested in a particular book, send us an email and we will direct you to a shipping consolidator who may be able to ship more cheaply. We ship to Canada, the British Isles and Ireland, Scandinavia, Australia and New Zealand, Japan, Korea and Singapore and selected countries in western Europe. Apart from these we no longer ship to most countries.
About the Seller
About Auldfarran Books, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]