Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Edinburgh: William Blackwood and Sons Limited, 1949. Book. Very Good. Hardcover. 12mo - over 6¾ - 7¾" tall. Crisp blue boards with gold titling, very little shelf wear at top and bottom of spine. Very light spotting on top edge. Fore edge and bottom edge, clean and bright. Internally, a little tanning on front endpaper but otherwise clean and bright throughout. Nice tight copy. No DJ. All our books at the moment are reduced so the price you see reflects our 33% SALE... YES! If this is intended as a gift, please email first and I can gift wrap for no extra charge. If you would like special delivery but don't see an option for it, just email first and I'll obtain a quote. If you have any questions, require more information or if you would like more pictures, do not hesitate to get in touch..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Literaticus (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Fancy Farm
- Neil Munro
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good
- William Blackwood and Sons Limited
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 12mo - over 6¾ - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Buying a book from us should be lovely and simple. You click add to basket, then checkout to pay for your book, we carefully wrap it up and send it on its way to you. Your book will arrive as described and we all live happily ever after. If by any chance thats not what happens, get in touch and we will work it out. All will be well.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2020
Ask Seller a Question
Here at Literaticus we just love books. We collect books. We read books. We LOVE books. All books. We have been collecting books for a lifetime or two and in the interests of health and safety must now release some back into the world. Welcome to our bookshop! If there is a specific book you just cannot find but must have, do get in touch. We have a vast collection of very odd books, mainly unlisted, so you just never know! I am in the process of adding pictures to the listings so they will be here eventually! If you simply cannot wait, just drop me a line and I'll mail you what you need to see. It's no problem.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- fore edge
- The portion of a book that is opposite the spine. That part of a book which faces the wall when shelved in a traditional... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also... [more]