Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Bruce Milwaukee, 1963. Presumed First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good/Fair. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall. Inscribed by Author(s). Inscribed by author on front end leaf. Ex-owner's bookplate on inside front cover and address on front end leaf. Binding is tight and pages are clean. Chips and tears in the dust jacket.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Sun Also Rises (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Faiths for the Few
- William Whalen
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Presumed First Edition
- Bruce Milwaukee
- Date published
- Freemasonry and religion.
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾\" tall
Terms of Sale
The Sun Also Rises
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged..
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2019
El Paso, Texas
Ask Seller a Question
About The Sun Also Rises
I have been selling on the nternet since 1997. As the store name indicates, I am a Hemingway fan, but I also have interest in the Old West, Christian books, classic,
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]