Faculties of Pastors and Confessors for Absolution and Dispensation According to the Code of Canon Law.
by Simon OSM., J
- Very Good with no dust jacket
Standard Delivery: 5 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Faculties of Pastors and Confessors for Absolution and Dispensation According to the Code of Canon Law.
- Simon OSM., J
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket
- Joseph F. Wagner.
- Place of Publication
- New York.
- Date published
- Catholic; Priesthood; Confession;, Reconciliation; Penance;, Sin; Forgiveness;
- Bookseller catalogs
- Catholic - Priesthood;
Terms of Sale
Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA
We accept payment via credit cards through the Biblio system and also by PayPal or cheque. Please contact us if you wish another method. Institutions can be billed on account once credit is established. Books are shipped immediately upon receipt of payment. All reasonable returns are accepted within 30 days - please e-mail beforehand. The full purchase price is refunded. All book shipments are fully insured at no extra cost.
About the Seller
About Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]