An Exposition of the Principles of Pleading Under the Codes of Civil Procedure
by George L. Phillips
- Fair Condition/No Dust Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Callaghan and Company, Chicago, 1896. Hardcover. Fair Condition/No Dust Jacket. 604. Stained cloth; broken front hinge; name inside. Pages lightly wrinkled from moisture damage but a solid useful copy of an 1896 law book. Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: 3-4 Pounds. Category: Legal, Jurisprudence, Government; Inventory No: 137170. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Easy Chair Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- An Exposition of the Principles of Pleading Under the Codes of Civil Procedure
- George L. Phillips
- Book condition
- second hand - Fair Condition
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- Callaghan and Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- BZDB23 NOISBN Legal, Jurisprudence, Government; An Exposition of the Principles of Pleading Under the Codes of Civil Procedure George L Phillips
- Bookseller catalogs
- Legal, Jurisprudence, Government;
Terms of Sale
Easy Chair Books
Returns are accepted up to 10 days after delivery if the book was not described accurately. We accept MC/Visa, checks, money orders, cash, and paypal.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Easy Chair Books
We have been in the book business for almost 7 years. We have over 30,000 books listed already with more waiting.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes: